A fun Winter scene, lovely to see you at Stamping Sensations but can you add make of stamps so your entry is eligible, would hate for you to miss out on selection.
4 cards with different DP and the same sketch and pointsettia: The challenge at ABC Christmas is this sketch and Q = Quick and Easy. As this card was pretty simple to create I decided to make 4 of them and I'll give them as a present to my friend in Switzerland who loves pointsettias. DP is Basic Grey's Wassail Paper Pad. The pointsettias are made with Marianne Design Creatables and I used two coulours of dew drops. I also enter: DCD Christmas - pointsettias Christmas Stampin All Year Long - use 2 or more different DP CraftYourPassion Challenge - Anything Goes CraftyAnn's Blog - Christmas in August Thanks for stopping by and so kind of you if you leave me a comment! xxx Margreet
Reacties
Groetjes, Eri
groetjes,
Ansx
Groetjes Elle-Jeanne
luv CHRISSYxx
groetjes Ellen
Leuk toch, om er je eigen draai aan te geven, zo wordt het helemaal een kaart van jou.
B x
Christmas Greetings from Germany
Anke
Thanks for joining us at the Girlz Rebel Challenge.
Helen x
DT