4 cards with different DP and the same sketch and pointsettia: The challenge at ABC Christmas is this sketch and Q = Quick and Easy. As this card was pretty simple to create I decided to make 4 of them and I'll give them as a present to my friend in Switzerland who loves pointsettias. DP is Basic Grey's Wassail Paper Pad. The pointsettias are made with Marianne Design Creatables and I used two coulours of dew drops. I also enter: DCD Christmas - pointsettias Christmas Stampin All Year Long - use 2 or more different DP CraftYourPassion Challenge - Anything Goes CraftyAnn's Blog - Christmas in August Thanks for stopping by and so kind of you if you leave me a comment! xxx Margreet
Reacties
Groetnis Nynke
Weer iemand die je hier blij kan mee maken.
Fijn weekend.
Groetjes,
Carla
hugs
lorraine x
Groetjes,
Ansx
groetjes Caroline
groetjes ellen
Leuke mal heb je gebruikt.
Groetjes Marja.
Groeten Ineke
Groetjes, Eri
Groetjes, Wies
Groetjes Elle-jeanne
Groetjes
Margo
xx Ellen
Luv CHRISSYxx
Leuk met dat frame.
Groetjes Nicolette