A snowflake is winter's butterfly

Toen ik deze schets langs zag komen, wist ik meteen wat ik ermee wilde doen: sneeuwster embossingfolder, washi tape, stempel en wat sequins. Ik ben tevreden, ik hoop jullie ook?

When I saw this sketch I immediately knew what to make with it: snowstar embossing folder, washi tape, stamp and some sequins. I'm content, I hope you too?

xxx Margreet

Challenges:
Cardz 4 Galz: CAS
Crafting with an Attitude: Anything goes
Creative Friday: Clean and Simple
Cute Card Thursday: Anything goes
CAS(E) this Sketch!:

Reacties

Margo zei…
Leuk gedaan met de sequins en het washi-tape !
Groetjes
Margo
coldwaters2 zei…
Oh how sweet that sentiment is Margreet and such a wonderful embossed background a superb creation
hugs
lorraine x
Sharon zei…
Gorgeous Margreet. The snowflakes are beautiful.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Hugs Sharon. x
José zei…
Mooi in al zijn eenvoud Margreet
Gorgeous card Margreet, I like the embossing
Kevin xx
Aunty Sue zei…
oh this is lovely
Miranda V zei…
Zeker leuk! Mooie achtergrond met de embossing er op en je bent lekker bezig met de washitape, super leuk!
Kimbo zei…
Great CAS card and I love the sentiment

Thanks for playing along at Cardz 4 Galz this week x
Katja zei…
A great card.

Thanks for playing with us @ Creative Friday.

Hugs, Katja
Giny zei…
Wat een prachtig kaartje Margreet.

Lieve groet Giny
Misseke zei…
Dat ziet er super uit Margreet - een pracht van een kaart!

Groetjes,
Misseke
Leigh Penner zei…
Very pretty take on the sketch!
Sharon zei…
Love it !!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz this week, hope to see you again soon, good luck!!! Sharon DT
Unknown zei…
Snowflakes are so pretty and they look lovely on your card design here!! Love your take on the sketch! :)
Cazro zei…
A pretty card with a beautiful sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz DT

Populaire posts van deze blog

Santa Tree