A shining star and some awards


I was choosen as a shining star at the Stampin Sisters in Christ blog with my Rudolph card, as you perhaps know he is one of my favourite's from Prairie Fairy.

Debs honoured me with this award:
Faye gave me this one:
And Brenda granted me with this one:



I feel sorry that it took so long before I showed them on my blog...but I was very busy lately and I think I have everything 'in control' now!

Thanks again for these awards and I will ask anyone who wants them to take them away, because I have seen them on many blogs already and it takes too much time to figure out who has which one and I love all of your blogs and so you deserve them all!!!!.
xxx Margreet



Reacties

Unknown zei…
YEAHHHH Margreet! You deserved the win! This card is gorgeous!

xoxoxox

Populaire posts van deze blog

Fractured card