Sweet Stampin Challenge #27 Sketch - DT card

Another Saturday means another Sweet Stampin challenge........a sketch this time:This is what I made of it.....I turned the sketch for a quarter....DP is a My Mind's Eye 6x6 paper pad, called Wild Asparagus.....I used my Nestabilities Mega Ovals LG and Mega Classic Scalloped Ovals LG.....flowers and lace are from my stash.....the image is coloured with copics and she is a Hanglar & Stanglar, sent to me by my Sweet Stampin sister Jayne! I hope you will all join this week Sweet Stampin......I also like it when you leave me a comment and if you will visit my Sweet Stampin colleagues too!

xxx Margreet

Reacties

Terry zei…
Hai hai Wopsie, nou ik vind je kaart weer helemaal geweldig hoor meis vooral ook de afbeelding zoooo een schatje he....veel liefs Terry en een heel zonnig weekend gewenst hoor meis xxxx
Faye zei…
This is a lovely card, love the image, dp, colours, all gorgeous. Have a delish weekend.
Gingham is a checked pattern, like plaid, but not the same, the red paper on my strawberry card is gingham.
xxx
Jo zei…
Gorgeous card! love the sweet image, and I love the touch of lace too!
Have a fab, sunny weekend Margreet!
Jo xx
Jayne Hayward zei…
Love the image you have used and the dp is really lovely too. Love the lace trim.

Have a lovely weekend.

Jayne xx
Jolanda zei…
Lovely!!!very beautiful card!!
Greetings,Jolanda
Adrina zei…
Schattig kaartje Margreet.
Leuk met dat kantje.
Een heel schattig en prachtig kaartje Margreet!
Groetjes van Sjakkie
Mina zei…
wow I love this hanglar stamp Margreet, I will be joining in this week asap
Mina xxx
Katinka zei…
Hoi Wopsie....wat heb je weer een prachtig kaartje gemaakt ! mooi ingekleurd ook!

Xx
Tinkie
Wishcraft zei…
Lovely card Margreet, that image is gorgeous and love the colours you've used. Lisa x

Populaire posts van deze blog

Fractured card