Sweet Stampin Challenge #26 - What's in a name - DT card


It's Saturday and Sweet Stampin has a new challenge: What's in a name.
At first I did not know what to do, but at the end of the week oud friends Hans and Wilma are going to be married for 29 years........so they will receive this card.
DP is Basic Grey - lemonade paper pad, Nesties, MS doily lace punch, McGill pine punch, flowers from my stash, letters from a Quickutz alphabet, sentiment made with my Stampology set and the cute image is Mo Manning's....I coloured with my copics YG03, Y06/11, C1/3/5, E11/21, RV95, V91/95, BG10/23/34.......and the shoes and handbag are coloured with the silver Spica pen.
As this is a scheduled post, I am not able to visit you this week.......I hope to enjoy my holidays in Portugal, together with my mother........hopefully the volcano keeps quiet this time.
Thank you very much if you will leave me a message.....that's very sweet of you.
xxx Margreet













Reacties

Jolanda zei…
Oh,wat leuk!!En wat mooi ingekleurd zeg!!!
Fijn weekend,Jolanda
Cor* zei…
This is just perfect! I love those basic grey papers, I see them around alot! Have a great holiday!
Lori zei…
Margreet hope you having a fabulous vacation in Portugal, I'm jealous! Love your card too, see you when you get back!
Een heel leuk en prachtig kaartje Margeeet, super gaaf!
Groetjes van Sjakkie
Adrina zei…
Wat een leuke kaart!! Het is een gezellig stelletje zo, mooie kleuren ook.
Riet zei…
Wat een prachtige kaart Margreet,leuke stempel,mooi papier.

Liefs Riet.
Kelly zei…
Margreet, this card is gorgeous, I love this couple, Jack and Ginger.

I left you a gift at my site
http://kellyskreativekorner.blogspot.com/2010/05/sunshine-award.html
Ilonka zei…
Wat een ontzettend mooi kaartje.

groetjes Ilonka
Faye zei…
You're on your holidays - yay! This card is just gorgeous, I love the image and the dp and the colours! xxx
Unknown zei…
I do hope you managed to get away Margreet! Have a lovely holiday. I love your beautiful card with that sweet image.
Viv xxx
saskia zei…
wat een gaaf kaartje!!! Helemaal toppie!!

liefs Saskia
leuke kaart margreet
en zo leuke stempel is dat :D
Emma zei…
Such a beautiful card, gorgeous image and colours.
Hugs Emma x

Populaire posts van deze blog

Fractured card