Sweet Stampin Challenge #22 In Stitches - DT card


This is my DT card for Sweet Stampin Challenge #22, which is In Stitches. As you can see I stitched nearly all used DP, which is Bo Bunny's Limited Edition Glitter Series. The image is Magnolia's Edwin, which I got from my blogfriend Terry. I coloured him with copics.

Dit is mijn DT kaartje voor Sweet Stampin Challenge #22. Deze keer willen we 'stikwerk' zien. Zoals je kunt zien heb ik bijna alle designpapier gestikt. Het ventje is Edwin van Magnolia, die heb ik een keer van mijn blogmaatje Terry gekregen. Ik heb hem met de copics ingekleurd.

When you come over just look at the beautiful creations of the DT and when you find the time just go over to their blogs and pay them a visit, they would really like that.
Ga ook eens kijken naar de prachtige creaties van de DT leden en als je tijd hebt kun je ook nog even een kijkje nemen op hun blogs....dat zouden ze leuk vinden.

Here's a close-up of that dreaming Edwin:


These are the used Copics:


When you read this message, I'm on holidays in Portugal, together with my mother. So, this week I can't manage to visit your blog to admire your entry, but I'm sure my DT friends will stop by with love!
Well, as most of you will know, all flights are cancelled due to the Iceland volcanodust, so I'm still at home. All is now planned for next Monday. We'll see!!!

Als je dit berichtje leest, ben ik met mijn moeder op vakantie in Portugal. Ik kan deze week dus niet op je blog langskomen om je kaartje te bewonderen, maar ik weet zeker dat mijn DT maatjes dat met liefde wel zullen doen!
Nou, zoals jullie allemaal wel zullen weten, wordt er niet meer gevlogen sinds de IJslandse vulkaanuitbarsting, vandaar dat ik nog steeds thuis zit. Alles is omgegooid naar a.s. maandag, dus maar hopen dat het dan wel door kan gaan!!!


I used the sketch of the Dutch club Crazy Meiden and I also enter Allsorts week 48, who also wants In Stitches.

Thanks for passing by and leaving a comment!
Leuk dat je bent wezen kijken en nog leuker als je een berichtje achterlaat!

xxx Margreet

Reacties

Unknown zei…
oh hunny i hope you can jet off on your hols soon : )fantastic card for this weeks challenge,lovely neet stitching, very cute image!
have a fab weekend
love emma xxx
Hetty zei…
Wat een mooi kaartje en zo mooi ingekleurd.
Nou ik hoop voor je dat je maandag toch lekker
op vakantie kan, ik zou zeggen hele fijne
vakantie en geniet er lekker van

gr hetty
Faye zei…
Hello my super talented lovely lady. Your card is just the bees knees. (English phrase for very good!) Hope you manage to get away on your hols. Thanks also for your lovely comments on my blog. xxx
Een heel leuk en prachtig kaartje, zo kleurrijk!
Ik zal voor je duimen dat er maandag weer wordt gevlogen, dus nogmaals een fijne vakantie.
Liefs van Sjakkie
Katinka zei…
Wauw..wopsie...wat een leuk kaartje!
Liefs
Tinkie
Terry zei…
Hai Wopsie, vind je kaartje weer geweldig hoor meis en ja paars he hihhih ik vind het helemaal geweldig hoor....Ik hoop dat je gauw kunt gaan vliegen hoor meis.....
Veel liefs Terry
Fleur zei…
Fantastic card, great colours & your stiches look fab,
Thanks for taking part in my first ALLSORTS challenge.
Hugz Fleur xXx
Just beautiful I love the mix of papers

Thanks for playing at Allsorts

Emma xxx

Populaire posts van deze blog

Fractured card