I have a new 'Digi Stamp Project' for Little Claire's and today I'll show you the Beach Hut, the Beach Hut Bunting and the Beach Hut Interior.
As soon as I saw these images I immediately knew what I wanted to make:1. Use a piece of cardstock of 13,5 x 27 cm.
2. Score both sides at 6,7 cm.
3. Cut 2 pieces of design paper and glue them at the left and the right side.
5. Cut it exactly in half.
6. Glue both pieces of the hut in such a way that it looks like if it is 1 hut.
7. Make a small cut in the handles with a sharp hobby knife.
8. Cut a piece of small ribbon in half and glue it behind the inner panels and bring it to the front through the cut in the handles.
9. Open the card and cover the panels and the centre with designpapers.
12. Fussy cut the huts.
13. Put some foam behind the small huts and glue them on a piece of scrapper's floss.
Thanks for stopping by!
Ruby's Rainbow: At the seaside
Scrapping4fun Challenges: Anything goes (3rd entry)
Crafter's Cafe: Summer Fun
Crafting By Designs: Anything goes
Whimsy Stamps: Use ribbon, lace or twine
Simon Says Stamp Monday: Summer
Crafty Sentiments: Summer Challenge