My blog has attitude......

This fabulous 'I got Attitude' award was given to me by Corry ànd Mrs. A. Yes, I got it from both of them and I feel flattered and deeply honoured.
I love the new look, and with it comes a very wonderful $5 gift certificate from The Digi's with Attitude Store .
I just have to follow a few simple steps.
Firstly, I am to give this award to 5 other bloggers.
Well, I think this is always the very most difficult part. How to choose just 5.
Well I decided to do the same as Corry and choose a few of the talented people that give me some love on a regular basis and whom I visit on a regular basis.
Now, Lori, Debs and Lorraine are three of them, and sorry girls but I know you all have one, but let me tell you you're all greatly appreciated by me.

So here are my 5:
POPS
HEGE-ANNIE

ULA
SUZI
Secondly- Tell 3 things about yourself which makes you different to anyone else.
This is the most difficult part because I can not think up anything as I am a average and happy person who is addicted to cardmaking and blogging.
Please display this badge proudly in your sidebar and link it to the Digi's With Attitude! Challenge Blog. To qualify for the $5.00 Digi's With Attitude! Store Gift Certificate please read the guidelines HERE.
Thanks so much for stopping by! Enjoy the weekend!
xxx Margreet

Reacties

Thank you so much, Margreet! That's very kind of you! :)) Happy Sunday!! :))
Hugs, Hege
* Üla * zei…
Ooo Margreet, ontzetten bedankt, dat je ook mij gekozen hebt.
Nu nog alle voorwaarden en kleine lettertjes goed doorlezen ;D
groetjes Ula

... en ik kijk altijd graag naar je mooie creaties!
Brenda Brown zei…
Thankyou Margreet, that is so sweet of you, I really appreciate you thinking of me.
Hope you had a good weekend.
luv {brenda} xox
Suzi Mac zei…
Thank you so much Margreet, I will post as soon as I get a spare minute. Really appreciate it huny.
Hugs
Suzi x

Populaire posts van deze blog

Only my cat understands me