Holiday Wishes

For this card I used papers from Echo Park and I distressed them with Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress Ink. The stamp is from Hero Arts and the snowflakes are made with Tulip's Puffy paint.
Flowers and leaves are made with Marianne Creatables. The pearl stones at the heart are from Kars. The ornament at the right corner is a Joycrafts stencil, which I cut, embossed and distressed with Vintage Photo too. On top some pearls with the bronze Perlen Pen. Lace is from my stash.
As you may have noticed on top of my sidebar I'm a designer for 't Bezige Bijtje since last week (especially for Joycrafts). 't Bezige Bijtje is a local shop ánd also a webshop. Diana is the owner of this nice shop and she supplied me with the Marianne Creatables, Joycrafts stencil, Tim Holtz distress ink and Kars' pearls. Why not pay her a visit?
A close-up of that sweet Christmas doggie: As the stamp is just a small one I only used a few colours:I will enter the following challenges:
Creative Cottage: For someone special at Christmas (for my colleague who has a dachshund)
Our Daily Bread: Holiday
ABC Christmas: X is for Xmas
Stampin for the Weekend: Winter
DieCutDreams Christmas Club: Christmas Anything goes
Lollipop Crafts Challenge: Christmas
Whoopsi Daisy: Holiday
Create4Fun: Sketch
Simon Says Stamp and Snow: Show your distress inks (as I only owns the Vintage Photo Ink.....I hope I may join the challenge????)

Thanks for visiting my blog and I love it when you leave me a comment. Have a nice day!






Reacties

Lori zei…
Aww I love how the layout out and papers are the real centre piece and then you have that cute image and sentiment, beautiful!
Anoniem zei…
OMG!! What a darling wiener dog!! I so love this!! Your coloring is awesome!!HUGS
Hi Margreet. How beautiful and such wonderful warm colours too. Cute little image and the flowers are just gorgeous. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xx
Jolanda zei…
ooh wat een mooi kaartje!!!
I love the textures and colors!! Those papers are fantastic too!!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!!!

-Sarah
Laney zei…
Stunning card Margreet!!! so rich in colour!!
hugs
laney
Gorgeous card Margreet. I like the L/O, and embellishments. Thanks for playing at Whoopsi Daisy. Hugs, Nataliya
* Üla * zei…
Ik ben even niet op mijn blog en ertussen ben jij lekker druk bezig geweest Margreet!
Wat een prachtige en zeer stijlvolle kaart met schitterende details heb je gemaakt!

Nog gefeliciteerd, dat je designer van de webwinkel bent geworden! Erg veel plezier!
groetjes Ula
Faye zei…
Lovely Lady, this card is absolutely fantastic. I just keep looking at it. xxx
coldwaters2 zei…
Wowwww Mar4greet I absolutely love this creation, those papers and die cuts look wonderful so is the image, this has a vintage look to it which I adore.
Hugs
Lorraine x
cheryl zei…
oh wow hun this is simply stunning,the detail on this is just fantastic,hugs cheryl xxx
Mina zei…
I love these scrummy papers Margreet...gorgeous festive card
Mina xxx
Mandy zei…
Hi Margreet,
This is gorgeous I love the colours,papers and all the embellishments are so lovely...And the sweet little dog image is adorable....Thank you for your lovely comment and visit....
Mandy xx
Pop's Cards zei…
This is beautiful honey gorgeous colours, hugs Pops x
Trish zei…
Gorgeous card - I love those papers!
Kate's Makes zei…
What a fantastic card and i love those flowers! Thanks for playing along with our SFTW challenge and good luck! Kate x
Becca Fabozzi zei…
Love the design papers you chose. Thanks so much for joining us at DCD Christmas Club
Oh how pretty Margareet. Do many beautiful details. Love the colors, dp, layout and the lace. Gorgeous Holiday card! Thanks for joining ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week.
Absolutely stunning card!! Love the sweet image and those red flowers are just gorgeous. Thanks so much for playing along with WHOOPSI DAISY Challenge this week:)
Lorraine A zei…
Gorgeous card Margreet :-) such a cute image and I love the papers ,,, lovely :-)

thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x
Wow, those flowers and lace are gorgeous! Great details. Thanks for joining us this week at Lollipop Crafts. :D
Helen zei…
Gorgeous card!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Populaire posts van deze blog

Only my cat understands me