Fairy Fun Fridays #39 - Make your own flower - DT card!

Friday........time for a new biweekly challenge at Fairy Fun Fridays. This time it was my turn to choose the challenge and I want to see handmade flowers!
This is my DT card. I used a Creamotion Paperblock (Balkan roses), a Cuttlebug folder, which I cut on both sides with a Fiskars border punch. The beautiful ribbon with flowers on it were in a candy I once won at Ula's. The beautiful digi is called Terracotta Pot and is for sale here. I coloured with my copics and cut with nestabilities Classic Scalloped Rectangles Large. The ribbon underneath the flower, the charm and brad are from my stash.




I used the technique with the dryer sheets of Shelly's Image Blog to create my flower. I coloured them with copics R59.


Hope you will all enter this flowery challenge and just take a look at the Fairy Fun Challenge blog to see what fabulous creations are made by the other fairy princesses.

I will enter the following challenges:

Craft Your Passion: Anything goes

Lexi's Creations: Anything goes

Incy Wincy: Anything goes

The Paper Players: Anything goes

Freshbreweddesigns: Anything goes

Stamp with Fun: All that can fly (my charm butterfly)

I did it Creations: Add a charm

Secret Crafter: Anything that flies (my charm butterfly)

A Spoon Ful of Sugar: Relish to Embellish

CRAFT- Dry embossing

The Creative Cottage: Embossing

Thanks for your visit and I hope you'll come back again next week to see my midweek reminder!

xxx Margreet

Reacties

Hello Margreet. SIMPLY STUNNING. This is so bright and colourful. Beautiful papers, and such a rich blend of colour, and I absolutely adore your flower. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xx
cheryl zei…
oh hun this is just gorgeous and that flower is just amazing really love it looks fab with the charm attached too hugs cheryl xxxxx
Pop's Cards zei…
FAB!!! loving the colours and papers you have used, gorgeous hugs Pops x
Nikki zei…
Gorguss Card that embellish flower is fantastic :) Thanks for Playing Incy Wincy this Week
Hugs Nikki and the rest of the DT
Also don't forget to leave some comments on the DT's Blogs to be one of the lucky 3 winners
you don't have to comment on all but the more you do the better your chances are :) GOOD LUCK!!
Brenda Brown zei…
Wow Margreet what a FABULOUS flower, I love it. The centre is amazing. It sets the card off beautifully.
Have a good weekend. Luv Brenda
Suzi Mac zei…
I love this Margreet, the flower is amazing and that DP is just gorgeous, So is your colouring. I hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Hugs
Suzi x
* Üla * zei…
Wat een mooie en kleurrijke kaart Margreet. Ik ben blij te lezen (zien), dat je de lint goed kon gebruiken en de bloem vind ik schitterend gemaakt! Ook het plaatje is zeer realistisch ingekleurd vooral de bloempot.
groetjes Ula
Cor* zei…
aaaHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhh I LOVE THAT FLOWERS!! OH WOW, I am so totally gonna have to try this! Gorgeous card Margreet!
Hi Margreet, what a gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at stamp with fun this week. Hugs, Denise x
Stef H zei…
wow margreet! now this is absolutely gorgeous! love the colors and that flower with the embellies is gorgeous!

hugs :)
Hetty zei…
Wat een super mooie creatie

gr hetty
Berry zei…
This is gorgeous Margreet! What a stunning card thanks so much for joining us at the creative cottage this wk hugs Rebekah xx
Gorgeous card, just love that flower, its so pretty!
Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion this week! Good Luck hugs shell xx
Trimgym zei…
Mooie embossed kaart, leuk dat je met ons meedoet bij CRAFT Challenge en veel geluk! Vergeet niet om donderdag weer bij ons langs te komen voor onze volgende challenge en om te zien of je gewonnen hebt.

Jo en Tigerlover.
carol zei…
lovely card, love your flower, thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. x carol
Een heel mooi kaartje! Prachtig achtergrond papier en een super leuke bloem.
Groetjes van Sjakkie
Kelly zei…
Margreet, great indoor plant - as we are all in denial that winter is fast approaching. However, your handmade flower looks warm and fuzzy!! Great card.
Gorgeous card, margreet!! It's soo pretty!! Love that flower image!!

I hope your weekend is good!! Take care!!
*Hugs* :))
Faye zei…
The flower is GORGEOUS! Really, really, nice. The card is just the bees knees and the one underneath is just too cute. xxx
Riet zei…
Prachtige kaart Margreet,lief afdrukje,mooi papier.
Wat super gemaakt die bloem.

Liefs Riet.
Stephanie zei…
Beautiful card! I love the handmade flower. Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion.
Unknown zei…
wooooo this is a gorgeous card Margreet! I am going to have to try that flower technique, I just love it!

xoxox
coldwaters2 zei…
Wowzer Margreet this is awesome those colours, papers and image are beautiful and that flower is gorgeous a quality card hun.
hugs
Lorraine x
Lori zei…
Hey back again, just wanted to say thanks for joining us at Lexi's good luck Margreet!
Wow, Margreet, this is absolutely breathtaking! I love the colors and how everything is flowers - your image colors work perfectly with your floral paper and that wonderful handmade flower. Dryer sheets - hummm...that's one handmade flower I haven't tried - thought I had hit them all - LOL. Thanks for inspiring me to try something new! Beautiful work this week.

Hugs,
Linda
Tracey zei…
Gorgeous card Margreet, that flower is stunning :)

Thanks for joining us at Lexi's Creations & Good Luck!
Hugs
Tracey
x

Populaire posts van deze blog

Only my cat understands me